General Terms and Conditions of Rental at SPORT STOCK, Finkenberg
- Renting our rental items requires acceptance of our general terms and conditions, which are explained below.
- The rental rate is only valid for consecutive days.
- Bad weather or other handicaps do not exempt you from paying the rental fee.
- In the event of illness or injury to the tenant during the rental period, the following rule applies if a medical certificate is presented: a) Immediate return of the rental equipment b) No calculation of the rental rate from the date of issue of the medical certificate. c) Credit or refund from the date of issue of the medical certificate for the remaining rental days that have already been paid for.
- If a doctor's confirmation is not presented in the injury or In the event of illness, the full rental rate will be charged.
- Passing on the rental material to third parties is prohibited.
- The rental equipment is not insured against breakage and theft. In the event of theft, a police report is required and the current value must be replaced for all items.
- Insurance: It is possible to insure your rented items from us, the insurance fee is 10% of the rental price. Your deductible in the event of damage to the skis or board depends on the category of rental equipment.
- Insurance conditions
a) If a rental device is stolen, a report must be made immediately to the police responsible at the location of the damage!
b) Without a report to the local police, the insurance is not valid!
c) The insurance is only valid after the insurance premium has been paid in full!
d) The insurance is valid for a maximum of 14 days from the start of the rental period and applies to all rental items of the insured person at Sport-Stock GmbH in 6292 Finkenberg.
e) The insurance is personal and cannot be passed on to third parties!
f) In the event of theft from fixed rooms (ski cellar) and at apréski bars, this insurance is not responsible.
- In the event of willful damage, the repair costs will be charged.
- Rentals after 2 p.m. will only be charged from the following calendar day.
- The return - at no additional cost - in the sports stick can be made by 10:00 a.m. the next day.
- We do not assume any liability for accidents of any kind.
- The rental costs are determined by the category selected by the customer and the selected rental period in accordance with our rental rates, which can be found on our website. Our prices include all taxes in the amount applicable at the time of rental.
- Payment is always made on site by credit card, EC-Maestro card or cash.
- Cancellation: In the event of illness or an accident occurring during the rental period, the rental conditions remain in effect. Only the material of the person directly affected can be returned and thus charged according to the days absolutely used (only upon presentation of a medical certificate and return of the rental objects).
- Personal data: Sport-Stock GmbH processes personal data of the customer for a specific purpose and in accordance with the statutory provisions. The personal data provided for rental purposes will be used to fulfill and process the contract. This data is treated confidentially by us and not passed on to third parties who are not involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process.
- Sport-Stock cannot be held responsible for delays in the distribution of material caused by circumstances for which they are not responsible, in particular for accidents, delays in returning previous rentals, changes in the regulations, force majeure, sale of rental skis , etc.
Under these circumstances, Sport-Stock will do everything in its power to provide the customer with material of equal or better quality according to the stock available in our store. The place of jurisdiction is the District Court of Zell am Ziller.